From left to right;
Dragon Kings of the Four Seas and Ao Bing 四海龙王及敖丙 (sì hǎi lóng wáng jí áo bǐng)
Pronunciation: (audio file coming soon)
Best known for: Ruling the four seas
Home > Collection > Si Hai Long Wang & Ao Bing
- Ao Shun, King of the Northern Sea (北海龙王敖顺 běi hǎi lóng wáng áo shùn)
- Ao Qin, King of the Southern Sea (南海龙王敖钦 nán hǎi lóng wáng áo qīn)
- Ao Guang, King of the Eastern Sea (东海龙王敖广 dōng hǎi lóng wáng áo guǎng)
- Ao Bing, the Third Son of Ao Guang (龙王三太子敖丙 lóng wáng sān tài zǐ áo bǐng)
- Ao Run, King of the Western Sea (西海龙王敖闰 xī hǎi lóng wáng áo rùn)
Do you have any questions or feedback regarding this content? Get in touch and let me know, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
All images shown on this website are watermarked for a reason, they are original art work created by the artist shown at the bottom of each image, and are the property of www.chinabeastsandlegends.com. All right reserved. Should you wish to use these images, commerically or otherwise, please contact me.
In addition, all content shown on this website was painstakingly researched and though much of this information is already in the public domain, all of it has been translated and/or interperated by myself and has taken countless hours to create. If you wish to re-use any content, please contact me first and request persmission. Please do not steal.